domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Today...







Today it's been a tough day. I had my ups and downs but I noticed about something which definitely made my day: 
The power of a smile.

When you're down, you think the world is the last place you want to be in. You don't want to speak to anybody and you think that nothing, absolutely nothing will change that.


But then, someone appears, and suddenly you're there, smiling and letting all your worries fly with the wind.

How is it possible to change so quickly? From being down and in a messed up mood to a smiling face and cheered up look.
How is it possible to feel so down and in a matter of seconds feel so alive?
I call it help. I call it friendship. I call it "give without expecting to get back".
Thanks to your words I found the strenght to stand up and face all my problems. To stand up and show the world who I am. To stand up and fight for what I want.
Thanks to your words I realized that now it's my turn. Now it's me who needs to be happy and enjoy every second of my life.

Today it's been a tough day.
I learned that no matter what, there will always be someone ready to help you and make you feel better without expecting you to give anything back.

But now, I want to give back.

Thank you very much. 



2 comentarios: